For the use of electricity service, select a company which has a valid electric work license first and let it perform indoor wiring work first. Since then, apply for the use of electricity to any of the branch offices of KEPCO with necessary papers.
How to apply
- by visit, mail or fax (A staff of electric work company can also stand in for customers if they want)
- by Internet application in the Cyber Branch office of KEPCO.
(Residential service classification or below the 5kw contract demand)
|Less than 5kW
|More than 6kW of
- In case KEPCO performs the inspection prior to use, submit the application for inspection prior to use and the single line diagram (indoor wiring drawing) together with the electricity use application three days before the preferred inspection date. A copy of the business registration certificate and the certificate of completion of inspection prior to use should be submitted before using electricity. You may also present a copy of your ID card or business registration certificate of the other place using electricity (when relocating the business). Business registration certificates should be submitted immediately upon issuance, however.
- Agricultural Well (groundwater): Submit the groundwater development report (certificate) from the mayor or the governor and the land ledger.
- In case of reapplication after canceling the existing electricity use application, submit a new electricity use application form in case that there is no change.
- The supply of power to the existing facilities may be completed within 24 hours. In case outside wiring is necessary, we transmit power on the date indicated by the customer. This schedule applies to low voltage customers such as houses, shops, and buildings or factories using contract power of less than 2,000kW.
- For customers supplied with underground cabling, however, the schedule is decided in consultation with the customer.
- High capacity buildings or factories may be supplied with electricity upon consultation with KEPCO during the new/extension plan stage