"All customers can apply for the email bill service. It has no relevance to automatic transfer of electric bill. You can receive the bill by email and pay the bill through automatic transfer, internet banking, or internet giro."
Subscription to internet billing: Go to any of the following internet billing sites, subscribe as a member, and apply for internet billing.
- KEPCO Cyber Branch Internet Billing (http://www.kepco.co.kr/cyber/) : 02-3429-6749
- Korea Internet Billing (http://www.hanbill.com): 02-812-6711
- KEPCO KDN Bill (http://www.kdnbill.co.kr): 02-3429-6585~6586
- Bill Korea (@-NURI)(http://www.billkorea.co.kr): 02-781-0781
- KEPID (http://www.kepidbill.co.kr): 02-7775-123
- Easybill (Shinil) (http://www.easybill.co.kr): 02-522-1004
Benefits of Internet billing
If you subscribe internet billing, your can enjoy the discount of KRW 200 per month and receive your bill by email. In addition, you can view the details of your bill for the past two years.